Sunday, February 28, 2010

More cards

Two more cards I made using the same sketch from the Pink Persimmon Blog Hop. The first card is adorned by asian girl and 3 lanterns. The girl and the Thank U circle are attached with the pop-dots.
Supplies: cardstock (Paper Studio), patterned paper (Basic Grey), stamps (Inkadinkado, Fiskars), border punch (Martha Stewart), circle and scallop punches (Fiskars), glaze pen (Sakura), pearls (Zva Creative)
Here I used my Pink Persimmon mushroom stamps. Aren't they the cutest mushrooms?
Supplies: patterned paper (Pink Paislee), tag (Anna Griffin), stamps (Pink Persimmon, Fiskars), souflle pen (Sakura)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Such cute little cards! The pop dots make them extra-special. And, yes I agree that the mushrooms are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute cards Maya! That mushroom really is the cutest thing. I love it in red! and I love the papers you matched with that cute asian girl for the first. Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards!!! Love the mushroom stamp!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both but i LOVE the mushroom, the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! THese are just lovely maya!! I'm totally in love with the first one!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so pretty! Glad you were able to come out! :)

    ReplyDelete