Sunday, January 17, 2016

Wintry layout - Scrappy Hands Challenge #56

Happy Sunday my dear blog readers! It is time for another Scrappy Hands challenge. This week we are inspired by winter. Although this year we have surprisingly mild winter I am not complaining :)
I think I can do without snow for one year.


I made a wintry and festive layout with the pictures from my recent day out in the city. I love going to the city with Lila, especially during the winter holidays.


I wanted to include a lot of pictures. I made a photo collage with my phone pictures in Picasa, printed it as 8x10 and cut it apart.


I used minimal embellishments - white cardstock, some patterned paper, fussy cutting and letter stickers.


Stop by the Scrappy Hands blog to see more wintry projects and maybe share your project inspired by winter with us,

P.S. Fingers crossed this winter is not changing it's course.

4 comments: