Sunday, May 17, 2015

White on white card

Hello again! Two posts in two days, that is unusual here!

But I do have a super cute card to share so it couldn't wait. I made it for the Scrappy Hands White on White challenge. I love monochromatic cards and this one was so fun to make!


Usually my monochromatic cards are clean an simple but with this one I went for layers and textures.



I picked different paper scraps from my white paper scraps drawer and just randomly layered them on the card. I added white polka dot Making Memories frame (remember them??), a diecut heart that I had on my desk, some white ribbon, a piece of lace and few jewels and pearls.


I finished the card with a wood veneer birdie that I inked with white ink and letter stickers.

So here it is - sweet card made completely out of scraps and pieces I had laying around.

Check what other DT members did here and share your white on white project. We even  have a prize this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment