Sunday, April 5, 2015

Scrappy Hands Challenge #36

Happy Sunday my dear blog readers! The temperatures are slowly rising here in New Jersey and it finally feels like spring. I have a cute organization project to share with you today.

I planned to make this dry-erase countdown frame for few months now. I bought the frame back in February and it was patiently waiting for me in the pile of "random things I am going to use one day" on my desk.


That frame got lucky, because it worked perfectly for the new Scrappy Hands challenge. The theme is "Organize" and this little frame will help me to get organized for any upcoming event. Right now we are going to use it to count down days until spring break. My 1st grader can use some motivation ;-)


I designed the frame in the Silhouette Studio software and cut the design from vinyl. I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper for the the background.


And here is another one I made - that one to plan my blog schedule. Hope it will keep me on track :)


Check what other Design Team members did for the challenge and share your take. 

I am off to enjoy some sun and spring weather!




1 comment:

  1. These are a great idea! Especially for blogging and craft projects! :)

    ReplyDelete