Monday, January 26, 2015

Can you say three legged downward facing dog?

I was looking though my 2001 photo album and found 2 photos from Lila's preschool taken at some kind of mommy and me activity. Not sure what exactly it was but we are on the mats, doing something that resembles yoga.

Yoga is on my mind recently, because few weeks ago I joined yoga studio and I have to admit it is not going so well. At least it helped me to come up with the title.

I used My Scraps & More Sketch #97 and Crate Paper "Oh Darling" collection with some DCWV papers thrown in a mix.

Supplies: patterned paper (Crate Paper, DCWV),  letter stickers (WRMK), big brush markers (Faber Castell), wood frames (Freckled Fawn), label stickers (Teresa Collins), metal dots (Heidi Grace), stamp (Heidi Swapp), heart punch (Fiskars), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), Silhouette Cameo


I painted the wooden frames with Faber Castell markers and misted them with Glimmer Mist.



I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the title and stamped few arrows under it.

Thanks for stopping by today. We are waiting for the blizzard to hit. The schools are cancelled for tomorrow. I hope to sneak some scrapping time! Stay warm!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun page! Thanks for sharing at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page and title. Thanks for playing along with My Scraps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete