Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy 2015!

In just 4 more days we are going to welcome 2015. It it hard to believe, I feel only yesterday we were all talking about the 2K bug... And here it is - 2015!  Ready or not, it is knocking on ours doors, so we might just welcome it.

I am welcoming the new year with sparkly card. The design was inspired by the Scrappy Hands "Squares" challenge. I used beautiful papers by Teresa Collins from her Studio Gold collection.
I cut 4 polka dot squares and added the numbers that I cut from gold vinyl using Silhouette Cameo.


Supplies: patterned paper (Teresa Collins), vinyl (Oracal), Silhouette Cameo

The word happy is also cut from vinyl. Who needs to buy stickers when you can make anything you want with Silhouette?


I love how it turned out and hope my 2015 as bright and happy as this card.

I am wishing you a happy and peaceful 2015! May it be filled with joy, creativity and lasting memories.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Maya! What a lovely card. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to hear from you. So pleased you like my papercut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful crisp clean look - great way to start the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I LOVE this card design. :)

    ReplyDelete