Monday, October 6, 2014

Scrappy Hands Challenge 23 - Three elements

Good morning my dear blog readers. It is Monday morning here and I am looking forward to a beautiful week of crisp air, colorful leaves and fall beauty. I sure hope to sneak in few hours of crafty time hear or there. Meanwhile I will share another card that I made for Scrappy Hands challenge #23.


For this challenge I went to my Pinterest boards for inspiration. I originally pinned this card by Lynn Ghahary because I liked the dimensional hearts but now it's clean design featuring three embellishments caught my eye. I swapped the hearts for the butterflies and made few small changes but I stayed close to the original design.

Sometimes your just don't have to reinvent the wheel. There are so many ideas out there.




Check the beautiful projects from other DT members right here.

1 comment: