Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Scrap It Girl - September challenge


Hello, September! Tomorrow my kids will start the new school year - 1st, 8th and 11th grade. I am doing to take a deep breath and take it easy for the next few days. This summer was full of traveling and reuniting with family and friends. One of the best things that happened to me this summer was being able to meet with my college girlfriends. I love this instagram picture and I used it for Scrap It Girl September challenge. The challenge theme this month is stencils or masks. I used a piece of cardboard with holes as my stencil.

Supplies: cardstock (Recollection), patterned paper (Crate Paper), label stickers (Creative Imaginations), stickers (American Crafts), letter stickers (Pebbles, Bella BLVD), color shine (Heidi Swapp), cardboard, jewel

I sprayed the background cardstock with gold Color Shine several times, moving the stencil down the page. Thus the gold circles at the bottom of the page have more intense color that the one on the top.

I used the same piece of cardboard under the picture. I added torn strips of Crate Paper patterned paper and few stickers from my stash.

Check what other DT members did for this challenge and share your take with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment