Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog Hop winner



Hmm, I didn't blog for 15 days. What happened?? Actually, quite a lot. Earlier this month we went to Midwestern Synchronized Ice Skating Championships. Lila's team did very well, they placed 5th and qualified for Nationals. It took as a while to "recover" from the news and understand how we finance her trip to California in 3 weeks. Eventually we worked it out. The flight is booked, she is going with Ofir this time. There are still many things to do - we have bake sale this week and I am going to help another mom to redo the competition dresses. But you probably are more interested to know who is the winner of the blog hop prize :)

So, here it is. I had 24 comments. I used random.org to give me a random number from 1 to 24 and the number is


17th commenter was Tal! Tal, please email me your shipping address. You can find my email address if you click on my profile picture.

I appreciate all your comments, I enjoyed tremendously visiting your blogs and I am still going through my list.

BTW, Lila was 5 in this picture. The picture was taken in September, she turned 6 the following November. So you all were right :)

I don;t like posts without any crafty pictures so I will share my January DT work for Scrapbook Express.

Supplies: patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), circle punches (Fiskars, EK Success), stickles (Ranger), letter stickers (Making Memories)

Supplies: patterned paper (Making Memories), lace (My Mind's Eye), journaling card (Making Memories), dimensional stickers (Making Memories), letter stickers (Doodlebug), felt flower (American Crafts), flowers (EK Success)

Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), diecuts (My Mind's Eye), letters (Making Memories), heart dies and die-cut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), button (Doodlebug), jewels (Doodlebug), twine


Supplies: patterned paper, border stickers, letter stickers (Bo Bunny), felt snowflakes (Little Yellow Bicycle), jewels (big - Bo Bunny, small - Doodlebug), stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks Maya! I'll email my address. And congrats to Lila!

    ReplyDelete