Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2 new layouts

I finished that one today. My scrap space doesn't exist yet so I just pulled out the folder with my Jenni Bowlin kits and few essentials and made that. The picture is from March 2006 - I tooks this picture of Ella's shoes that she used in preschool just before they went to the trash. She loved them :) I used sketch #8 from Twisted Sketches. Jenni Bowlin patterned paper, Prima flowers, BG chipboard letters and some bling. I left the chipboard bare, love how it matches the worn toes :)

This layout I made last week for the challenge at Jewish Scrapbooking forum. The challenge was to use orange, blue and green colors. I think I nailed it with the colors LOL Again, Jenni Bowlin kits - I used pieces from April and June kits.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love the 'best shoes' layout! Great LO for the sketch!! (I also posted a layout using the same sketch...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, both layouts are pure cuteness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty..love the shot of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet LOs! Both are so cute, Maya, great job!

    ReplyDelete