Saturday, May 30, 2009

Winter Portrait

The third ScrappyTimes challenge was to create a layout based on a sketch and to use 2 non-scrapbooking items. I knew that I am not in the game because I missed the deadline for the second challenge but nevertheless I decided to give it a try.
The adorable little girl in the fur jacket is my mom. I used the aluminium foil for the photo mat and the leaves. A piece of local newspaper with a nice coat of gesso is my second non-scrapbooking item. The paper is by 7 Gypsies, the white flowers are by Heidi Swapp

I love this layout and love the little girl in the fur jacket.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. love, love, love this LO, Maya! It is so timeless and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I! I love this layout too and love you very much

    ReplyDelete