Saturday, February 4, 2012

Starting point

It was a while since I participated in Shimelle's Starting Point challenge and even longer since I managed to finish one on time. But today I made it, not one but two layouts based on two different starting points. It is after11pm here so I have only crappy pictures to share but I determined to post them today. I'll try to replace them with something better later.

For the first layout I pulled out the folder with My Mind's Eye scraps from the last year and the box of random bling. I don't use a lot of bling on my layouts but I like how this one turned out. The bling circles were prompted by the tiny jewels on Lila's shirt. You probably can not see them in the picture but I know they are there.
Supplies: cardstock (Recollections), patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), label (My Mind's Eye), dies (Lifestyle Crafts), white pen (uni-ball), faux eyelet(Jo-Ann),  jewels (unknown)


In December 2001 we went to Shanti Kids Festival. I don't remember any details but I found one picture and the ticket. The stroller in the back of the picture is ours, Ella was 5 months old at that time. I probably was too consumed with keeping Ella happy, hence I don't have any memories from this day.
 
Supplies: cardstock (Lifestyle Crafts), patterned paper (G.C.D Studios), label stickers (Basic Grey), letter stickers (Making Memories), die-cut label (Kaiser Craft), sequins and buttons (K&Co)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment