Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Three cards for you

First card is based on Tuesday Trio sketch 87. I used some black and white punch outs from Colorbok pad mixed with old Basic Grey paper. It came together so quickly!
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), patterned paper (Basic Grey), die cut embellishments (Colorbok), label (Jenni Bowlin), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), raindots (Cloud 9), ink

You can see what other Tuesday Trio Design team members did with this sketch and submit your take here.

Next two cards I made for Scrapbook Express. This one is super easy, based on Pagemap sketch that diva Kelly used for her card challenge. I used some old Making Memories Just Chillin papers. They are now 25 cents a sheet. I love them and used them on many many projects. The letters are handcut from the same lined paper that is on the left of the card. I didn't want to cover the cool doodling so I used a vellum to make my label for mounting the sentiment. The chipboard butterfly is from the same collection. 

Supplies: patterned paper (Making Memories), butterfly (Making Memories), die and diecut machine (Liefestyle Crafts), raindots (Cloud 9), vellum

For this card I used the new Autumn Splendor collection from We R Memory Keepers. It is a trifold card with 2 windows. I can't wait to use this collection for autumn layouts. The weather is gorgeous here. We have plans to eat lunch outside and I hope we will come back with some beautiful pictures of Eli playing in the leaves.

Supplies: patterned paper, stickers (WRMK), dies and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), circle punches (Fiskars, EK Success), button (MME), smooch accent ink (Clearsnap), distress ink (Ranger)

Speaking about cute paper, are you following the new releases? I just saw that Bella Blvd. announced their new releases: new miniatures stickers, Spring Flings and Easter Things, Winter Wonder.
I love the bright colors. Looking forward to seeing them in the stores.


P.S. One more day to enter my giveaway below. Thank you very much for your comments. I really appreciate them!

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and cute!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your cards are amazing! I really like the owl one with the 3 pages and holes. Another really great idea that inspires me to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. כרטיסים נהדרים!
    מאוד אהבתי את האחרון עם הינשופים ושני החלונות. הוא מאוד יפה ומרשים!!!

    ReplyDelete