Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Leaves garland

A year ago I saw this beautiful felt garland. I loved it and was waiting for the opportunity to make one. The fall that arrived here quickly and already colored almost all trees with bright colors reminded me again about that leaves garland. I used Fiskars USX leaves template to trace the leaves on few sheets of felt and cut them out. After that I just stitched them together one after another. Super easy. Definitely one of the projects that can involve kids. They can help trace the leaves, cut them out and even sew. You can also use paper for the leaves. I think it will look great.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that garland....now, I want to make one for myself :) Tfs Maya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Maya! And whoa a lot of work! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely! We don't have a tradition of fall decorating over here - I think I might be about to change that :)

    ReplyDelete