Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 more layouts

I know, my post titles are super creative LOL
Pink Persimmon (what a cute name!) posted a Spring Fever Challenge on their blog. I started to think about how I miss spring and about the cute mushrooms stamps I ordered from them few weeks ago. I had a vision of a mushroom forest, I run to my files where I keep the scanned old negatives and found this adorable photo of Lila that was taken exactly 9 years ago. Here is my little pumpkin in her first Purim costume.
Cosmo Cricket, Scenic Route and Creative Cafe paper, Pink Persimmon stamps, Cloud 9 chipboard letters, the butterfly and the date tag are from one of the Jenni Bowlin kits. The top right corner is punched with Read Between the Vines corner border punch.
And because I don't like to waste photo paper I always print 5x7 photos by two. I picked this cute photo of Eli with his great aunt and used sketch #5 from 52 sketches 52 weeks

All products are from Jenni Bowlin July 08 kit. I only added the blue journaling stickers that are also by JB and the Kraiser Crafts pearl. The photo mat corners are done with Pearls of Wisdom Fiskars squeeze punch.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maya! That layout is so awesomely cute! Thanks so much for posting and playing along in the challenge at Pink Persimmon. - Darcy

    ReplyDelete